Friday, August 20, 2010

Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar Best Quality


Over All Rating Reviews :
This is one sweet product.

I don't like sandwiches for lunch, and I'm really not about the nuke for 5 minutes Lean Cuisine thing. I like variety. I can eat the same thing 4 days in a row, but I want more than a single thing, you know? This product allows that.

You just have to know how to use it.

The bottom bowl is for saucy things that you want to keep the hottest or coldest. The second one up is for rice or noodles or salad - basically the thing you want second warmest/coldest. The third and fourth have tupperware like lids and will, as with the other bowls keep your food correspondingly warmer/cooler. If you have hot stuff in the jar, the top two tiers will be room temp at lunch, cold will be cool.

If you have a microwave at work, so much the better. You can just nuke the stuff you want hot. I do this whenever I want a cold/hot variety.

This product is all Pro's with 2 exceptions: The spork is sharp and can scratch the bowl; and it's kind of big to schlep around. If I drove to work instead of using public transportation, this would not be an issue. Now, I could easily fix that by using the new Ms. Bento Vacuum Lunch Jar that's just like this but a bit smaller and minus one bowl. I'm not buying it because, as a Prime customer, paying for shipping for *anything* just about kills me.
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!: Save 32 Lcd !: Brand New Bathroom !: Purchase Lcd HDTV Tv !: Best Buy Comfortable Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。