Sunday, August 15, 2010

Buy Built Gourmet Getaway, Dot No. 7/Powder Blue, Pattern may Vary


Over All Rating Reviews :
My teen fell in love with the dot pattern lunch bag and just had to have one. I purchased at Christmas and it's been used at least 4-5 days a week since. Last week I discovered that her lemon-aid had leaked but didn't have time to clean and just wiped dry and packed lunch again planning to throw in the washer that evening. That evening I discovered another accident had occurred and the inside of the bag was covered with Salsa Dip-I thought "This will never come out!" I threw in the washing machine & let the cycle complete, removed the bag & it looked brand new-NO TOMATO STAINS! This bag is a definite keeper and now I'm ordering the NY Built Market Bags & a Lunch Bag for me-all in SOHO Stripe-my favorite!
Get more detail about Built Gourmet Getaway, Dot No. 7/Powder Blue, Pattern may Vary.


!: Best Computer Free Shipping Today !







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。