Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cheapest Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
Lunch is fun with Mr. Bento! I echo all of the comments listed below. I would add that I do not eat rice daily and at first the rice container seemed useless for non-dry items. I like to put a can of veggies in that container, but the juice leaks and pools at the bottom of the vacuum canister. With a small sheet of press and seal wax paper, my mess goes away.

A nice, new tool for lunch time eating solutions! No more mis-matched containers or unhealthy fast food meals. Mr. Bento will pay for itself in just a few weeks.
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!: Digital Slr Camera Lens Get It Now! !: Promotions Pashmina Men !: Interior Design Living Room Furniture On Sale !: Shop For 50 Inch Lcd HDTV







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。