Monday, August 16, 2010

Where To Buy Laptop Lunch Bento Set 2.0 with Purple Outer Container, 5-Inner Containers, Utensils, and User's Guide


Over All Rating Reviews :
This is an ok lunch box. I was disappointed that the hinge does not seem very sturdy and I expect it might break fairly quickly. Sometimes also, you have to have fiddle around with the inside containers to get the lid to close, so that is a little frustrating. I love that it has it's own silverware and the little dip container, as my daughter loves to dip her veggies in ranch dressing, and I had not been able to find a tiny reusable containter like that. I would like to have a handle on the box itself, so you don't have to buy the bag. I did not get the insulated carrying case, because right now my toddler goes to the sitter and there they put it in the fridge, so I did not think I needed the bag. I could see that it would come in handy for children when they go to school. Great concept! I do like the product, I just think it could be a little better.
Get more detail about Laptop Lunch Bento Set 2.0 with Purple Outer Container, 5-Inner Containers, Utensils, and User's Guide.


!: Learn How Pedestrian Accident Lawyer







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。