Saturday, August 14, 2010

Best Buy Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
As soon as the package came, I washed the containers and started experimenting. In the evening, I cooked rice, soup, a main entree and cut up some apples. I immediately put them in the different compartments accordingly and left the container out overnight. Next day, during lunch, the soup, rice and entree were still hot and the apples cool. It's such a nice overall package, well made and comes with chopsticks in a neat little case. The compartments are tidy and the serving sizes are just right for a sensible meal. I will get these for other members of my family shortly. I'm actually more motivated to cook and pack lunches in the morning.
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!: Schwinn Jog Stroller Review







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。