Monday, August 23, 2010

Top 10 Places to Buy Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
So I was really excited to pack my lunch in to one cute little container... I made some really good veggies for leftover, veggie chili, snacks... Only problem was it's sore-pressed to stay upright on a car seat for the long drive to work. And, granted, I admit that I DID read it was not leak-proof, but just how leak-proof that's the problem. I put the cold VERY thick (eat with a fork thick) chili in the larger bottom cooler container... the entire inside of the thermos, all the containers, everything, covered in chili ooze. And then there was the staining... everything finally came clean except for the original chili container. I was better off sticking with my Lock & Locks. For sale: Used once, very clean except for slight stains in one container....
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!: Cheapest Designers Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。