Friday, August 20, 2010

Buying Zojirushi Classic Bento Vacuum Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
I really like this bento. The design is ample, but compact. I like the included utensils (this was something I always used to forget!), as well as the extra insulation from the bag. The ONE thing I wish this had was a separate compartment - or maybe two smaller jars that snapped together - so that I could put cold things on one side and hot on the other. Then this would be PERFECT!
Get more detail about Zojirushi Classic Bento Vacuum Lunch Jar.


!: Nikon D60 Digital Camera This Instant !: Palm Touchstone Charging Dock for Palm Pre and Palm Pixi by Palm !: Catalog Asian Living Room Furniture !: Toilet Lid Cover Review







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。