Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar Immediately


Over All Rating Reviews :
I've only had it less than a week, but I love it! I can take hot food out and about with me, and have a hot, easy lunch.

The four dishes are great - I can have soup, two scoop rice, some pickles, and some fruit, all in one container.

My only complaint with this is that the spork that comes with it is totally unusable for soup, and it doesn't come with chopsticks. Of course, the description doesn't say that it DOES come with chopsticks, but one would think that a Japanese lunch box would come with them. But, no mind - my chopsticks fit very easily into the bag the lunch jar fits into.

Solidly built like everything from Zojirushi, this will last for a long time.

Wonderful!
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!: Pashmina From Nepal Order !: Catalog Room Decorating Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。