Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar Immediately


Over All Rating Reviews :
I just had to have this lunchbox. My work has a so-so cafeteria, but I prefer to bring my own. My department shares a little bitty fridge so I thought I could use this item and store my lunch under my desk. I eat 6 hours after I pack, sometimes later and I don't have a temperature problem. I do follow the rule of either all hot or all cold. You can't mix with this design. For hot it helps if you fill the outer container with hot tap water for 5 minutes before packing. For cold I just store overnight in my fridge.
You don't have to eat Asian every day to benefit from this box. The only restriction is the largest container (for rice) is not watertight, so I use it for either lettuce or chips. Sometimes I pack dinner leftovers. Other times I pack sandwich fillers and pack my bread separately so I can make a fresh sandwich at the lunch table. I've even used it to bring all sorts of fruits and veggies so I can graze all day. It works as a compact vessel for a picnic lunch too.
A drawback is that the containers are plastic. I'm afraid to put them in the microwave or dishwasher for fear of ruining my expensive lunchbox.
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!: Secrets Mesothelial !: Micro Bikini Review !1!: Discount Womens Watches On Sale! !1!: Low Price Bag Store by PaPaBag.com







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。