Sunday, September 5, 2010

Where To Buy To-Go Ware 2-Tier Stainless Pyramid Lunch Box


Over All Rating Reviews :
I was really excited to get this container, and when pulling it out of the box did a jump for joy because it's really a beautiful item. However, when latching the top of the box, the top section lid falls into the container. I just don't think the lip is substantial enough with the pressure of the latch. I'm so sad. It's such a beautiful pail, it really is. I just think because of the pyramid design, it doesn't work quite right. I'm going to try to contact the company, but will probably end up returning it and getting the regular straight sided style.
UPDATE** I just talked to customer service for to-go ware. She has never heard of anyone having this issue, so hopefully it's just an isolated problem. I'm going to show my husband, since he is who the box is for and let him decide whether he wants to return it for another one of the same style, or go for the other.
Get more detail about To-Go Ware 2-Tier Stainless Pyramid Lunch Box.


!: Where To Buy Cake Pans !: Cheap Evening Prom Dresses on Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。