Monday, September 13, 2010

Bargain sale Zojirushi Ms. Bento Stainless-Steel Vacuum Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
I have a Mr. Bento and really do like it, but it's pretty big and I don't always want that much food. The Ms. Bento is just about perfect for those days I want eat a little bit lighter. The bag is terrific and has enough extra room in there to throw in a small piece of fruit or little Tupperware containers for dressing, etc., something I can't do with the spouse. It keeps things cold or warm (not hot after a few hours, but warm's not bad) as advertised, though I tend to keep everything cold and nuke the portions I need heated as I rarely want everything hot, and putting the salad in the same jar with the piping hot soup is not a great idea. If you have a big appetite, this is probably not the Bento you need, but if you don't, this is perfect.
Get more detail about Zojirushi Ms. Bento Stainless-Steel Vacuum Lunch Jar.


!: Pashmina Shawl Wholesale Quickly !: Deal Hd Tvs !: Stylish Living Room Sofas !: Packages Living Room Furniture On Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。