Thursday, September 23, 2010

Low Price Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
I got this so I could have more vegetables with my meals. I have ordered Laptop Lunch before but found their boxes to be too small.

This one comes in a box, with a bag, a metal container, 4 plastic containers and a spork (spoon/fork combo). The lids fit well.

The first day my husband and I took it to work, both our container fell sideways, and I am happy to find that nothing leaked (one of the containers contained soup, one an entree with gravy, and one container with a juicy fruit).

We don't put hot food in there, because we have access to microwaves at work. The hardest part for me was figuring out how to get all the heated food from the common room microwave back to my office. The method I use now is I just leave the cold stuff at my desk, and bring just the containers that need to be heated to the microwave (Note: the lid isn't microwaveable). Then I put the lids back on all the hot stuff, then put them into the metal container and bring it back to my desk. Now I have a nice well-balanced and attractive meal!

The containers look small, but when you use all 4 containers, it's a little too much food for me!

Making a well-balanced meal was also a pleasant surprise, it is much easier than I expected. Usually we have some leftovers, then I add fruit, add some veggies in another container, heat up some soup in the morning and then let them all cool before putting them into the containers.

The only suggestion is that I would have liked a space to put some blue ice to keep everything cool.
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!: Brand New Flat Screen Tv Deals !: Bed Frame Order Now !: Great Deals Widescreen HDTV Lcd







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。