Friday, September 3, 2010

Discount Dead On Tools DO-300 Killer Chiller Mobile Cooler/Lunch box, Black


Over All Rating Reviews :
I have been using this bag for about 6 months now and I love it! I take my breakfast and lunch with me to work each day and this bag holds it all. I put a flat cold pack underneath and one on top of the food in the lower compartment and it keeps everything cold all day and into the evening. It even keeps the upper compartment cold enough to keep something cool. The zippers work fine and the outer material is pretty much indestructible. The one thing that prevented me from giving it 5 stars is that after about 3 months of usage, the plastic/vinyl lining material started to crack and split- especially near the zipper and in fact gets caught in the zipper at times. I've had to tape some areas to prevent it from getting into the zipper. This affects the aesthetics more than the function and it is not enough of a nuisance to prohibit me from giving this bag a very positive 2 thumbs up!
Get more detail about Dead On Tools DO-300 Killer Chiller Mobile Cooler/Lunch box, Black.


!: Lcd Tv Deals !: Tv Plasma On Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。