Friday, September 3, 2010

Promotion LunchBots Uno Stainless Steel Lunch Container


Over All Rating Reviews :
Bought the Unos & Duos for my sons lunches this year and I love them. The Uno is the perfect size for a sandwich even with the larger bread and the duos have more than enough room for a small cut up apple and something else. I have no issues with how they're made as another review pointed out. I do see a dimple on the side, but it's barely even noticeable to me. I like that I don't ever worry about throwing them in the dishwasher, unlike plastic. I'm very happy with them!
Get more detail about LunchBots Uno Stainless Steel Lunch Container.


!: Baker Racks Right Now !: 22 Lcd Tv In Usa !: Price 32 Inch Lcd Tv







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。