Monday, November 1, 2010

Price Stanley Classic Lunchbox Cooler and Bottle Combo


Over All Rating Reviews :
Very unhappy with item.The Top cover does not fit!!! That means that it does not keep the food cold,and it isn't even summer!!!! That should prove interesting. I cannot open this lunch box,my husband has to.That was a lot of money for us!!!! I purchased this item from a local store and paid $35.00,I gave it to my daughter for my son-in -law,I went back to get another one there were none.

Barbara




Get more detail about Stanley Classic Lunchbox Cooler and Bottle Combo.


!: The Overton Window by Glenn Beck !: Hd Televisions Top Quality !: Lcd HDTV For Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。