Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Buying Picnic Plus Savoy Insulated Lunch Tote, Raspberry Stripe


Over All Rating Reviews :
I got this lunch tote in paisley and it is very pretty and bright. The design of the tote is a good one; I like the hard plastic container in the bottom compartment because it is the perfect size for a cool-pak and sandwich with room to spare, and the top part is roomy enough for a beverage, snacks and silverware. I live in Texas and work in an office and this tote keeps my lunch cool until lunchtime without having to put it in the office fridge, which is just what I wanted. Picnic Plus Savoy Insulated Lunch Tote, Green Paisley

(I bought the Built brand lunch tote on a previous order Built LB31-FVE Gourmet Getaway Lunch Tote, French Bull Vine Pattern and found that it does not keep my lunch as cold for as long as this tote does. I like the Savoy.)
Get more detail about Picnic Plus Savoy Insulated Lunch Tote, Raspberry Stripe.


!: Brand New Flat Screen Tv Deals







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。