Thursday, November 4, 2010

Best Buy LunchBots Duo Stainless Steel Lunch Box/Food Container


Over All Rating Reviews :
These are well made enough and no doubt will hold up for a long time. However, I like to be able to see through the container-which you cannot with these. I also like to microwave my hot meals and you cannot do this with the metal containers. The divided one is rather small and you cannot remove the divider. Another minor annoyance: they also make a lot of noise banging together in the lunchbox as you walk if you do not put something between them. (I also carry cans of pop, which makes a lot of metal banging around) I know plastic has its drawbacks, but that is my personal preference.
Get more detail about LunchBots Duo Stainless Steel Lunch Box/Food Container.


!: Panasonic EH2511A Pore Cleanser with Micro-fine Mist by Panasonic !: Cheap 37 Lcd Tv !: Lcd Plasma Tv This Instant







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。