Sunday, November 7, 2010

Order Laptop Lunch B630 Bento System 2.0, Passion Pink


Over All Rating Reviews :
I was so excited about getting this lunch box for my daughter and was sadly disappointed when it arrived.
There was not one thing that we didn't like in a big way.... it was a bunch of little things.
It's quite large (the carrying tote)
The main clasp on the outer plastic container (not the tote) is hard to open and yet also didn't give me any confidence that over time, it would stay closed.
Two of the small inside containers do not come with lids (it does show this in the photo - I guess I assumed they would come with lids) which seems odd.
The small ones with lids are a bit of a challenge to get open for little hands.

I'm sure it is a system that might work for others but for us, it just wasn't what we hoped it would be.
Get more detail about Laptop Lunch B630 Bento System 2.0, Passion Pink.


!#1 Doll Clothes Review !: Lcd Plasma Tv This Instant !: Best Lcd HDTV !: Converse Review







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。