Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Where To Buy Laptop Lunch Bento Set 2.0


Over All Rating Reviews :
We love this lunch box! We originally got it for our 2 year old son to take to preschool, but it's so great that I'm buying 2 more for my husband and I as well! It's great for portioning your meals and I personally think it's plenty of room, but I've heard others say it's too small. You do have to get creative with the way you pack your lunch, but at the same time I think it makes you more conscious of how much you really need to eat in the first place! It fit's perfectly into the zip-up lunch bag that we got for our son, just make sure you check the measurements to see that it will fit in the bag. Very pleased. It even comes with silverware!
Only thing...I would suggest also buying some extra bento buddies (which are different sized inserts) so you can keep your packing options open. The extra lids may come in handy as well, as this one only comes with 3 lids.
Get more detail about Laptop Lunch Bento Set 2.0.


!: Mothers 05141 PowerBall Mini Polishing Tool by MOTHERS







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。