Friday, November 12, 2010

Cheapest Bento Buddies 2.0 Set of 4 Lidded Containers, Berry


Over All Rating Reviews :
I purchased 2 sets of the Bento Buddies 2.0 Containers for my son who is in Kindergarten. We have used them for about 5 weeks now and LOVE THEM!! They are very easy for him to open and close. I place them in his regular lunchbox and the square/rectangle shapes make it easy to fit everything. We actually haven't used the larger sandwich size yet b/c it's pretty big. Instead, I just cut his sandwich in half and place the 2 halves on top of each other in the next smaller size.

I love the fact that these containers make me stop and think about what I put in his lunchbox. I always put a fruit in one, a veggie in one, a dip or almonds in the smallest one, a sandwich in one, and then a snack in the last one (this is why I purchased TWO sets of the containers).

They are dishwasher safe and do NOT leak while in the lunchbox since all 4 containers come withe LIDS. I think you will be very happy with these containers :)

Get more detail about Bento Buddies 2.0 Set of 4 Lidded Containers, Berry.


!: Strollers Joggers Ideas !: The Leading Online Daily News !: Buy Lcd Tv







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。