Saturday, October 30, 2010

Save Zojirushi Classic Bento Vacuum Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
Alright, first off, I'm a month into this thing and I'm still liking it enough to use it so there's that said.

Now here's what's WRONG with it:
1. The lid is NOT insulated as one might expect. This means that your top container of food gets colder (or warmer) much, much faster than the rest
2. No clip, clamp, slot or other place to keep your spork should you decide to forgo the canvas case.
3. The clips that hold the lid on feel flimsy, though as stated in other reviews, they have yet to break so I suppose I might be picky here.

What's great about it?
1. The portion sizes are fantastic for me. I'm on a diet that encourages many small meals and these containers are a great size.
2. the overall build quality seems good
3. The concept is extremely good and does translate well into practice.
4. I've likely saved $200 in the month I've been carrying this sucker to work (still taking into account the price of the food I've been packing in it and the price of the box itself)

Good stuff!
Get more detail about Zojirushi Classic Bento Vacuum Lunch Jar.


!: Moroccanoil, 3.4-Ounce Bottle by Moroccanoil !: New Nfl Football !: Free Add Backlink Builder Promote Your Website







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。