Friday, October 29, 2010

Shop For Vivo Multicolored Square Bento Box


Over All Rating Reviews :
I could not resist getting this lunch bento because it was cute. I had been lunch box shopping and found a traditional one that I really like, but spied this one and bought it on impulse. That said, I also have to admit that I had a hard time envisioning how big this was going to be by reading the dimensions--it is really big!! It will hold enough for two people with ease. It is made of melamine, which means you cannot microve it, it will need an insulated carrying bag to stay cold/warm for long. It latches shut with a decent feeling metal clasp--it is not meant to be watertight, so do not pack liquids in it!

I found it fit perfectly in my old Maxcold lunch box, which is 9.5 inches tall and 8.5 inches long. This is ideal for insulating the bento. I can fit a small, slim ice pack in the bag after I place the bento. I also sometimes put one small pack in the middle container of the bento and place it in the lunch box for insulation.

Oddly enough, immediately after I ordered this, Amazon put a note saying it was no longer available due to misinformation. I am not sure what that means--the product seems to be exactly what was written. It is just hard to envision it as a lunch box since the tiffin concept is "foreign" to us in America. That is not the product's fault.
Get more detail about Vivo Multicolored Square Bento Box.


!#1 Rosetta Stone French This Instant !#: Best Places To Buy Pencil Sharpener







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。