Friday, October 1, 2010

Brand new Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
I was expecting the product to be a good way for me to bring a nutritious lunch to work. But I hate using it. It's incredibly heavy even without food in it. Each stacking dish is so large, I end up putting more food in than I want to eat. If you fill up the whole jar, you'll have at least 2 meals.
It doesn't keep foods as hot as it should (everything was lukewarm by the time lunch rolled around. I haven't tried anything cold yet.
It's too large to fit in any other bag, so it ends up being one more thing to carry.
Finally, I've been very aware of the plastics that seep into food - I hoped that this would be a good alternative. But all the dishes are plastic (not dishwasher safe).
What a waste of money!
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!1#: Cheap Klipsch Home Theater Speakers !1#: Boys Tuxedos Grand Sale !: Black And White Shower Cu Price







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。