Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Buy New Wave Enviro Stainless Steel Food Container


Over All Rating Reviews :
I hate Tupperware. I never feel like it's clean. I always feel like it always smells like foods that have been stored in it long after it's been washed. These issues that I have with plastic are the reason I finally picked one of these up. I really like it. I feel like I can clean it and it doesn't hold onto odors. It's also a great size. Not too small, not too large. I am planning to pick up a couple more soon. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because it will leak if you put anything that has any sort of liquid in it.
Get more detail about New Wave Enviro Stainless Steel Food Container.


!: Apple iPad skin silicone case for iPad 3G cover neoprene sleeve case accessory







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。