Monday, October 11, 2010

Zojirushi SL-NCE09 Ms. Bento Stainless-Steel Vacuum Lunch Jar Get it now!


Over All Rating Reviews :
I had originally wanted a Mr. Bento, but I'm not the type who eats a large amount, especially for lunch, so I opted to purchase the Ms. Bento. It's just the right size for me. As long as you follow the directions, the food stays nice and warm for a hefty amount of time. I usually make my lunch at 7am, and then eat it at 1pm, and it's always still toasty. I usually heat everything almost to boiling, though, so that probably helps. (I have yet to use it for cold food.)
It's fairly easy to clean by hand. I have managed to stain my bottom soup container, but that's really my own fault. I haven't met a plastic container that doesn't get stained from microwaving tomato soup.
I love that it comes with a spork. I'm not the best at eating with chopsticks.
I have been trying to convince my sister to purchase one of these, but she thinks they are too expensive.
Get more detail about Zojirushi SL-NCE09 Ms. Bento Stainless-Steel Vacuum Lunch Jar.









No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。