Friday, October 8, 2010

Shop For LunchBots Duo Stainless Steel Lunch Box/Food Container


Over All Rating Reviews :
I have been using the LunchBots Duo Stainless Lunch Container AND the LunchBots Uno Stainless Containers for about 2 years. I like that these products are Stainless Steel and are REUSABLE. Both sizes are really nice and fit well in my son's lunchbox with room still for an icepack.

In the Uno container, I usually put a sandwich, yogurt, or a salad. The Duo container is great for veggies, fruit, pretzels, etc. The only negative is that the Duo divider does NOT touch the bottom which means something watery like watermelon will leak across to the other side and get that food soggy.

My first son used these when he was 3 and 4 years old and now my second son is using them and he's 2. The lids are very easy for little ones to open and close.

Two reasons why I gave 4 stars instead of 5 stars:
1. the divider can leak liquid across to the other side
2. the lid scratches and the paint can rub off (I stack them on top of each other in the lunchbox which rubs the lid)

FYI...the paint on my first set 2 years ago was defective and literally PEELED off within 2 months!! I called Amazon, they sent me a return label to send them back, and they shipped me out 2 new ones right away!! Great customer service :)

You will be happy with these containers :) They are definitely worth the price!!
Get more detail about LunchBots Duo Stainless Steel Lunch Box/Food Container.


!: Devita Daily Solar Protection Moisturizer 30, 2 oz. by Devita Natural Skin Care Systems







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。