Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shop For Laptop Lunch Bento Set 2.0 with Black Outer Container, 5-Inner Blue Containers, Utensils and User's Guide


Over All Rating Reviews :
I just purchased this Laptop Lunch in black. My five year old boy, a brand new Kindergartner, didn't like his purple one (too girly for his taste now). We have been using the Laptop Lunch system for his three years in preschool and love it. It's configurable, easy to clean and the plastic is sturdy so the compartment pieces never get mistaken by the teachers for disposables like some of the other lunch kits I've tried.

I ordered this one in black and dislike the giant "Laptop Lunch" logo plastered across the top of the outside container box, which is new. It looks like shwag from a tradeshow and cheapens the whole kit. I'm going to find a waterproof sticker to put over it. The inside boxes now all have corny, to my mind, vegetable graphics on them too. Not a big deal, but I have enjoyed packing my sons lunches in these containers and prefer to let the food itself do the talking.
Get more detail about Laptop Lunch Bento Set 2.0 with Black Outer Container, 5-Inner Blue Containers, Utensils and User's Guide.


!: Low Price Mavis Beacon







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。