Friday, May 28, 2010

Purchase Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
Received this as a gift from my spouse one year ago. A great idea, but not practical in any way. I am a doctor and currently use a plastic shopping bag to carry my sandwich or small tupperware to work. Not very glamorous, and hence the gift.

The Lunch Jar is well constructed, but there are so many parts, and it's so heavy, that I have never even once used the thing. I don't have the time and creativity to pack a 4-course meal, room to store the non-compressible tin, a place to eat a multi-course meal, and the energy to wash the containers at the end of the day. I understand the appeal, and there is certainly a cult following, but it's really not useful for everyday use if you don't have much time or space for lunch. Sadly, I'm still using the recycled shopping bags a year later. Mr. Bento is still occupying space in the back of a cabinet.
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!1!: Discount Rustic Mexican Furniture Order Now!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。