Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Buy Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
I've used my Mr. Bento a few times and I really like it. I pack leftovers in the containers and put them in the fridge the night before, then nuke 'em in the morning and put them in the lunch jar. By lunchtime the contents are still warm (not piping hot, but definitely warm enough to eat). I have also packed cold and hot items in the same jar (which you're not supposed to do). I just take out the cold items when I get to work, they do not seem to pick up the heat from the other containers.

My favorite part of the Mr. Bento (besides the name Mr. Bento) is its upright design. I have a long flat bento, and it's impossible to carry it flat and it leaks. Mr. Bento doesn't have that problem. The soup jar does not leak. The carrying case is a huge plus too.
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!1! Where To Buy Craft Projects !1! Order Sunscreen !1#: Mens Laser Hair Removal Info !: Nurse Staffing Software Guide







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。