Sunday, May 9, 2010

Price Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
When i got this to pack a lunch for my husband he was all worried that he wouldnt get enough to eat, I use the soup bowl as the meat, or pasta section basically thats the fatty food bowl and it actually fits more in there than I thought it would, the biggest bowl is the salad bowl the next one is the veggie bowl and the last is dessert bowl, he usually gets fruit in that one. I got this so that we could have more control on portion control because we are trying to eat healthier and it really does the job. I was failing miserably at packing a healthy meal he would be willing to eat before we got this, he likes this because he gets more variety now. He tells me that he now looks forward to lunch to see what surprises i packed for him and the weight is beginning to come off of him too so we are happy.
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!: Comment Adenocarcinoma Lung







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。