Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Buy To-Go Ware 3 Tier Stainless Steel Food Carrier


Over All Rating Reviews :
I was on the lookout for a good way to transport my lunch to work each day. I was using plastic containers, but realized I didn't want to use plastic due to risks. I also wasn't warming up any food in the containers because they were plastic. So I was on the search for a lunch carrying item and I came across this set. I have been using a stainless steel water bottle for a while and and this product has offered the same benefits -- easy to keep clean, simple, sturdy, doesn't stain or smell and was food safe. The experience of putting together small lunches is fun as well as the containers are nice to look at. I've use this container nearly every single day since I received it for work lunches and picnics.

I usually fill one layer with fruit, another with a salad and the last with my "main dish" for a day of food and snacks. Depending on how densely you fill it, it can be more than enough food for a day. You can carry the top layer by itself as well. The sidekick is nice for carrying along some nuts, applesauce, peanut butter and other small snacks. Theoretically you could use this over a fire to warm food, but I haven't had the need to just yet.

Despite giving this 5 stars, there are still some limitations with the 3-tier to-go ware.
-They can't be microwaved. I work around this by moving my food to a ceramic mug at work and warming it if necessary.
-I'm not a big fan of using plastic ware or silverware when eating off of metal, but the bamboo ware by To-Go Ware is a great way to work around this.
-The latches were rather inconsistent. On one of the first units ordered the latches were super tight and difficult to open. On the other they were much more loose. On a newer unit the latches seem to be greatly improved and better designed.
-The sidekick container with lid only fits on the top level. It will fit in the other layers without the lid. Plan your meals accordingly.
-The layers aren't completely leak-proof, but it's not too big of an issue if you keep it standing up.
-The containers are not insulated. You can buy bags or easily make you own insulating bag if this is needed.
Get more detail about To-Go Ware 3 Tier Stainless Steel Food Carrier.


! Laptop Stands Decide Now !#: Japan Cell Phones On Sale! !1! Superior Glass Knobs !1! Chair Covers Order Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。