Thursday, May 6, 2010

Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar Best Quality


Over All Rating Reviews :
This is a great product that has made itself indispensable to me! Four compartments of varying sizes allow you to customize your meal. I use this along with the Weight Watchers flex points and find this ideal - I can pack a healthy lunch along with snacks that rarely exceeds 8 points (you have to be conscientious - a big mac will likely also fit in the largest compartment - so make good choices!).

Easy to clean, top rack diswasher safe, non-staining, temperature regulating and most importantly - spill resistant!

I highly reccomend this!!!

Example lunch: large compartment: 3 oz steamed cod with capers, vacuum sealed compartment: green salad with balsamic vinegar, medium lidded compartment: 1 oz pretzel crisps, small lidded compartment: 5 water crackers. Slip a reduced fat mozzarella string cheese into the side pocket and you have an excellent balanced (for me) meal and snacks that will power you through the day. I cannot guarantee your success, however using this has assisted me (in addition to training 6 days a week) in losing over 20 lbs since purchase.

Great for those who need assistance with portion control - or, like me - just want to make life easy :)

Enjoy!
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!1!: Discount Rustic Mexican Furniture Order Now!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。