Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Shop For Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
I ordered this lunch box for my intensive summer workshop. I heated up Chinese food every morning in these bowls around 7am, and by noon, the food was still hot. This lunch box basically meets my need.

But you really need to know how this thing works before you order it. As many other reviewers pointed out, only the bottom two bowls can keep hot or cold, and the top two only remain room temperature. In fact, the top ones will remain the temperature of whatever you have in the bottom two bowls. I had heated Chinese food in the bottom bowls one day and some salad in the top ones. By lunch time, the cold salad was totally heated up and tasted horrible.

The bowls are easily cleaned, but as all other plastic containers, they keep a bit of the food smell even after you completely clean them. It makes me feel that this thing can't really last very long before I totally feel uncomfortable with it.

The size is good for me, since I don't eat a lot. But it feels way too small for a big guy or teenager boy. Also it only fits Asian food or pasta-type of food. There is no chance you can stuff a sandwich, let's say half of the regular Subway size, in even the biggest bowl.

I really wish the bowls could be glass or something not catching the food smell. This is my biggest problem with the product.

Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!1! Usb Hub Order Now







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。