Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Save Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
I've been using my Mr. Bento four times a week since I purchased it about five months ago and it's been a great investment. Not only have I saved money because of the meals I've able to prepare frugally and deliciously at home, but have found it great for portion control. Also - and one of the main reasons I purchased it - the thermal capacity of the outside shell enables me to *not* need to refrigerate it when I go into the office in the morning. Mr. Bento sits on my desk for five hours and keeps the food I carry in it fresh and ready for consumption.

Staining has been an issue for some users, but I've found lining the bowls I use for soup/hot foods with a touch of either vegetable or olive oil prevents this well enough.

Leakage has been another issue, but I've never filled any of the containers to capacity and carry Mr. Bento upright when transporting it to work. It has not been an issue for me because I've carried it in this fashion. All in all, I highly recommend this lunch jar.
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!: Yamaha Home Theater Receiver 5.1 Right Now !# Good Connecting Rod !1!: The Best Low Price Bread Recipe & Bread Machine !1!: Best Cheap Price Products and Free Shipping!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。