Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Order Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
I read the reviews before buying it... always wondering as the reviews were old...BUT...
this is a wonderful lunch jar...I bought it because my husband is a UPS driver...he doesnt have a place to warm the food and he was tired of eating out and eating sandwich...so I started making the research until I found this... thought of buying for a while...and....IT WORKS!!!! thats all I need to tell... I put everythig hot on the lunch jar like around 7 in the morning and he goes to lunch at 2 in the afternoon..and...the food is hot...the soup(which I think is the one that keeps everyhting hot!) is hot the middle container is not as hot but hot...and hes happy...and thats was important...SO...WITHOUT ANY DOUBTS...BUY IT!!!
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


!1!: Best Cheap Price Products and Free Shipping!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。