Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar


Over All Rating Reviews :
I absolutely love my Mr. Bento! I'd been waiting to buy this for about a year and finally broke down last week and bought it. I've been using it everyday and it is everything I hoped it would be. I use it for salads and it's so easy to make my salad, it doesn't get soggy any more! I make my own salad dressing and now have a place to put it. Yes you can take several containers and separate everything but with Mr. Bento everything has it's own container and yet they are all in the same place! I used to take a plastic bag to work and had to remember to keep track of a fork or spoon, again, not anymore! I love having the spork and it also has it's own container. I think it's a great gift for people who are always busy. I'm buying several more because they aren't any more expensive then any other gift I give and I think it's so much more useful. I love it!
Get more detail about Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar.


! Good Digital Piano ! Purchase Download Quicken







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。